SuperTracker is an online tool where you can get a personalized nutrition and activity plan.Track what you eat and your activities to see how they stack up, and get tips and support to help you make healthy choices.
- Create a profile. Enter information about yourself on the Create Profile page to get a personal calorie limit and food plan; register to save your data and access it any time.
- Compare foods. Check out Food-A-Pedia to look up nutrition info for over 8,000 foods and compare foods side by side.
- Get your plan. View My Plan to see your daily food group targets — what and how much to eat within your calorie allowance.
- Track your foods and activities. Use Food Tracker and Physical Activity Tracker
to search from a database of over 8,000 foods and nearly 800 physical activities to see how your daily choices stack up against your plan; save favorites and copy for easy entry.
- Build a combo. Try My Combo to link and save foods that you typically eat together, so you can add them to meals with one click.
- Run a report. Go to My Reports to measure progress; choose from six reports that range from a simple meal summary to an indepth analysis of food group and nutrient intakes over time.
- Set a goal. Explore My Top 5 Goals to choose up to five personal goals that you want to achieve. Sign up for My Coach Center to get tips and support as you work toward your goals.
- Track your weight. Visit My Weight Manager to enter your weight and track progress over time; compare your weight history to trends in your calorie intake and physical activity.
- Record a journal entry. Use My Journal to record daily events; identify triggers that may be associated with changes in your health behaviors and weight.
- Refer a friend. Tell your friends and family about SuperTracker; help them get started today.